Wednesday 12 October 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Hi everyone

Welcome to my blog and my first ever blog post.

I became a published author with my first book 'Just Good Friends' which was released on 7 September. This book is published with Siren Publishing. http://www.sirenpublishing.com/ or you can buy it on Amazon. It is only available as an e-book but if you don't have a kindle or e-reader you can still download it as a PDF via Siren's website.




Accidentally discovering shy Jessie’s secret stash of erotic romances, Sam pretends interest to persuade her to discuss her favorite books. Soon they try out scenarios they are reading, like bondage, etc., with laughs, tears, and lots of improvisation. Before long, they realize they are more than just good friends.



It has been terribly exciting becoming an author (a life-long dream). I had to keep re-reading the email from the publisher saying that they were accepting my book for publication!!! Since then it has been a huge and fascinating learning curve.

Watch this space for info on future books!



No comments:

Post a Comment