Monday 5 December 2011

Inspirational Mondays



I am astounded once again by the readers I seem to have who read this blog from around the world. It amazes and inspires me how easy it is for my work to travel the globe. I mentioned a few weeks’ ago that I had just found out that I had readers from Rumania, India, Mauritius, South Africa, The Philippines, Finland,  Australia, and Germany amongst other places outside the UK or US. The new countries I am getting readers from include Latvia, Poland, Austria and China. I have one frequent reader (or readers) from Russia. But what I find frustrating is that I don’t know anything about them. Who are you? Where are you from? How old are you (20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, older, younger)? Are you female readers or do I have any male readers? What work do you do? Have you read any of my books and if so what did you particularly like about them? What do you like about my blog?

To this end I am starting a new competition. I will give a free copy of one of my books (or if you have read both of them then a copy of the next one due out in January) to the first five people FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES to email me with a paragraph or two answering the above questions and telling me about yourself. I won’t put any details on my blog other than to indicate which countries the winners are from. Please email me on Jennifer.denys@yahoo.com and put ‘worldwide reader’ in the subject line.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment