Monday 20 August 2012

Inspirational Mondays

One of my closest writing friends is the lovely Angela Wray and I was proud to mentor her on her last book, Collared: Ashton (also available on Amazon).

I was happy to do this as it is very rewarding coaching another person (I should also add it is FAR easier to point out to someone else what they need to edit in their story than do your own!)

So when I discovered she had dedicated her book to me I felt very touched.

To Jennifer Denys, you are my hero. I wish you huge success in your writing career, never doubt you are a phenomenal writer. I don’t have the words to express my gratitude, and I hope you know I couldn’t have done it without you.

Thank you, sweetie. My first dedication! Looking forward to meeting (in the flesh!) in October.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment