Monday 9 March 2015

Jennifer Denys has to be, in my opinion, the best MMM erotica writer.

Jennifer Denys has to be, in my opinion, the best MMM erotica writer.............

Wow! It’s not often an author gets reviews like that. The books in question they were reviewing on Amazon were the Alien Manhunt books.


For book 1 she wrote: This is the first book I have had the pleasure reading by Jennifer Denys, definitely will be reading much more. Gave the book 5 stars because I loved the ménage relationship between the men...scorching!


And followed this up on Facebook saying, Wow! To say I love this short [story] is an understatement! Definitely have to read more.






Then for book 2: The fact that this is short and so descriptive is nothing short of amazing. To her credit the writing is outstanding! Gave the book 5 stars because I was mesmerized by the story and completely on edge.




I adore this reviewer! Thank you, Nicole. J

No comments:

Post a Comment