Wednesday 17 February 2016

Writing milestones

YAY! Thank you all my lovely readers. I have now passed the £20,000 milestone in royalties. 

Not bad considering my first book was published less than 4 1/2 years ago.



However, my most popular book each quarter still remains Submissive Training - not sure if people buy this thinking they are getting a manual! However, I am very pleased to get the royalties for it.

Other popular books are The Submission Challenge which was first in the Doms & Acquaintances series of which Submissive Training was the second in that series.






Another one is Wife for Three - possibly because it is clearly going to be a menage story (my first sci-fi).








Retraining the Sub, Collared by Wolves, Alien Manhunt and Men for Hire are also popular titles.








No comments:

Post a Comment